Dog License Information
Attention Dog Owners
2016 & 2017 dog licenses are now available for dog owners residing in the following cities or townships:
- Memphis (Macomb County portion)
- New Baltimore
- New Haven
- Shelby Township
- St. Clair Shores
Dog license renewal postcards were mailed out the first December. Please wait until you receive the preprinted postcard form in the mail and then either mail the entire postcard with the license fee or bring the entire postcard with you to renew in person.
New dog owners can print a blank application form by clicking here.
ONLINE LICENSE APPLICATION AND PAYMENT IS AVAILABLE ONLY FOR DOG OWNERS MEETING THE FOLLOWING CRITERIA:
- You received a renewal postcard in the mail
- All information printed on the postcard is correct (including spay/neuter information).
- The rabies vaccine does not expire before 3/1/2016 if you wish to purchase a one (1) year tag.
- The rabies vaccine does not expire before 3/1/2017 if you wish to purchase a two (2) year tag.
Please be advised, if your online application fails to meet any of the above criteria, or you remit the incorrect fee your transaction will not be processed.
2016 - 1 Year Tag: Spayed or Neutered $10.00 Unaltered $30.00
2017 - 2 Year Tag: Spayed or Neutered $18.00 Unaltered $55.00
2018 - 3 Year Tag: Spayed or Neutered $25.00 Unaltered $75.00
**Additional Late Fee Beginning March 1, 2016 - $20.00
***Additional Late fee for St. Clair Shores residents in 2016 will begin May 15, 2016 - $20.00