Pet food pantry
The Macomb County Pet Food Pantry was established to assist with keeping pets with the families who love them. No pet should go hungry! Financial hardships can cause a strain on many resources, but the last thing we want is for your pet to bare the burden. The Pet Food Pantry is intended to be a temporary means of assistance to help individuals and families in need.
Eligibility Requirements and Information:
- A valid drivers license or some form of ID.
- Pets in need must be for companionship, not breeding.
- You agree to not add more pets to your household while you are a Pet Food Pantry client.
- Pet food supplies are donated and may not be the brand that you are currently feeding, which may upset your pet's stomach with the change of diet.
- An effort will be made to consider special requests for certain brands/diets, but there is no guarantee that request can be filled.
- Supplies are limited and are solely reliant on the generosity of our community donors.
- Curbside pickup is by appointment only and will be scheduled between the hours of 10am-4pm Mon-Fri (with the exception of holidays).